6607 Hemsworth Ter, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10942404
- Zillow Home ID: 6213245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6607 Hemsworth Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Becton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% higher than in Charlotte, and 87.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Becton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Becton Park home values.
- 6613 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$107K211,480
- 6233 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$101K421,480
- 6225 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$101K321,272
- 6619 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$102K321,270
- 6219 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$102K321,488
- 6608 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$119K321,568
- 6301 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$113K321,542
- 6621 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC--------
- 6618 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$88K31.51,272
- 6213 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$98K31.51,232
- 6625 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$101K421,480
- 6307 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$96K31.51,232
- 6230 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$95K31.51,250
- 6222 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$94K31.51,232
- 6207 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$105K321,542
- 6300 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,568
- 6636 Hemsworth Ter Charlotte, NC$153K311,888
- 6430 Springbeauty Dr Charlotte, NC$141K321,918
- 6434 Springbeauty Dr Charlotte, NC$239K43.53,523
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!