6608 Glenhurst Dr, Dallas, TX 752545 beds, 5 baths, 5,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 12077735
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 792 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 0081830L000010000
- Zillow Home ID: 26912954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6608 Glenhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 6612 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$934K55.55,450
- 6519 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX$534K43.54,239
- 6607 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$708K454,867
- 6515 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX$628K44.54,522
- 6523 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX$570K444,319
- 6467 Cliffbrook Dr Dallas, TX$793K665,394
- 6611 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$705K54.54,889
- 6477 Cliffbrook Dr Dallas, TX$729K444,868
- 6616 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$655K55.54,714
- 6457 Cliffbrook Dr Dallas, TX$762K55.55,375
- 6611 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX$559K433,410
- 6510 Crestpoint Dr Dallas, TX$604K64.54,907
- 6487 Cliffbrook Dr Dallas, TX$708K53.53,931
- 6520 Crestpoint Dr Dallas, TX$486K43.52,954
- 6615 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$783K545,587
- 6615 Spring Valley Rd Dallas, TX$556K43.54,005
- 6447 Cliffbrook Dr Dallas, TX$1.14M67.56,572
- 6620 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$674K55.55,831
- 6530 Crestpoint Dr Dallas, TX$567K453,553
- 6619 Glenhurst Dr Dallas, TX$632K54.54,810
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292