6608 NW 40th Dr, Gainesville, FL 326534 beds, 2 baths, 2,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
As for location, it can't be beat. Walking distance to Talbot Elementary, shops, and restaurants.
It's move-in ready, you won't need to change a thing because it's close to perfect!
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 58 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $140
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 445 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Covered lanai, screened in pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 06020040001
- Zillow Home ID: 42704980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6608 Nw 40th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32653, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% less than in Gainesville, and 93.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32653 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32653 home values.
- 6626 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$228K322,103
- 6615 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$244K432,367
- 6720 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$250K422,381
- 6535 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$282K432,646
- 6615 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$254K432,367
- 6635 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$246K322,182
- 6736 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$268K432,179
- 4026 NW 67th Pl Gainesville, FL$247K422,134
- 4009 NW 67th Pl Gainesville, FL$270K422,418
- 6810 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$284K432,434
- 4020 NW 65th Ave Gainesville, FL$207K322,182
- 4010 NW 67th Pl Gainesville, FL$289K32.52,384
- 6811 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$269K42.52,366
- 4012 NW 65th Ave Gainesville, FL$224K432,089
- 4102 NW 64th Pl Gainesville, FL$224K422,026
- 3941 NW 67th Pl Gainesville, FL$301K432,859
- 4019 NW 65th Ave Gainesville, FL$236K421,944
- 4106 NW 64th Pl Gainesville, FL$222K322,106
- 6830 NW 40th Dr Gainesville, FL$302K422,473
- 4036 NW 64th Pl Gainesville, FL$177K321,775
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.