- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6609 Rose Point Ln, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 3 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03715643
- Zillow Home ID: 6154004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6609 Rose Point Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beatties Ford-Trinity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beatties Ford-Trinity home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beatties Ford-Trinity home values.
- 6613 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$75K321,325
- 6605 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$80K32.51,364
- 6606 Cedar Cliff Dr Charlotte, NC$73K321,230
- 6619 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$74K321,147
- 6602 Cedar Cliff Dr Charlotte, NC$81K32.51,400
- 6601 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$119K321,800
- 6610 Cedar Cliff Dr Charlotte, NC$113K32.51,959
- 6608 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$112K42.51,959
- 6600 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$115K32.51,888
- 6612 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$76K321,402
- 6625 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$106K321,656
- 6604 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$122K32.52,011
- 6616 Cedar Cliff Dr Charlotte, NC$79K321,452
- 6603 Cedar Cliff Dr Charlotte, NC$76K321,418
- 9609 Langston Mill Rd Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,739
- 6618 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$73K321,325
- 9615 Langston Mill Rd Charlotte, NC$126K42.52,052
- 9605 Langston Mill Rd Charlotte, NC$105K32.51,976
- 9621 Langston Mill Rd Charlotte, NC$119K32.52,019
- 6631 Rose Point Ln Charlotte, NC$72K321,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.