- Built in 1963
- Views: 816 all time views
- HOA Fee: $221
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $212,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $252
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 841 sqft
- Parcel #: M:072 B:824 L:40113
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56268863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 25.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Malden, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!