- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,085 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 76
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $23,000
- MLS #: A2121797
- Status \ Active-Available, Building Includes \ None, Ground Cover Description \ Grass\Pasture, Miscellaneous\Improvements \ No Misc\Improvements, Rail Description \ No Rail Service, Style of Property \ Zoned Residential, Type of Property \ Zoned Residential, On-Site Utilities \ Sewer, On-Site Utilities \ Water, Road Description \ City\County Maintained, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Sewer, Utilities Available \ Trash Removal, Utilities Available \ Water, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Development \ Recorded Plat, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Front Exposure \ South, On-Site Utilities \ Electric, Type of Trees \ Other Trees, Utilities Available \ Other Utilities Available, Ground Cover Description \ Other Ground Cover, Sewer Description \ At Site, Section \ 19, Photo Instructions \ Realtor to Upload Images 1-16, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 6, Subdivision Name \ BRIAN MANORS, Folio Number \ 06-22-19-010-0510
- Parcel #: 0622190100510
- Zillow Home ID: 43975004
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $30-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33161 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for North Miami as a whole. Among 33161 homes, this home is 58.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33161, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% higher than in North Miami, and 522.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33161 home values.
- 13700 NE 6th Ave APT 1112 beds, 2 baths
777 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1964
|671 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$222K||3||1||1,890|
|651 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$138K||3||1||1,111|
|660 NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||$189K||3||2||1,353|
|670 NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||$200K||3||2||1,578|
|NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||--||2||1||1,717|
|650 NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||--||3||1||1,246|
|641 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$131K||2||2||976|
|660 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$206K||2||1||2,040|
|670 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$123K||2||1||883|
|NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$123K||2||1||883|
|650 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$154K||2||1||1,436|
|640 NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||$229K||4||3||2,199|
|14115 NE 7th Ave North Miami, FL||$132K||3||1||1,098|
|14145 NE 7th Ave North Miami, FL||$126K||2||1||874|
|640 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$116K||2||1||890|
|639 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$166K||3||2||1,375|
|711 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$185K||4||2||1,600|
|14045 NE 7th Ave North Miami, FL||$117K||2||1||992|
|638 NE 141st St North Miami, FL||$178K||2||1||1,590|
|710 NE 142nd St North Miami, FL||$200K||4||2||1,900|
Nearby Schools in North Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!