661 NE 52nd Ter, Miami, FL 331373 beds, 4 baths, 2,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Updated electric and energy efficient AC. Open contemporary floor plan with a recently restored original wood floors to fabulous distressed graphite look throughout the house. Large open kitchen with top of the line SS appliances, granite countertops, and custom made wood bar. Separate large laundry room with new energy efficient W/D. Tall ceilings and above average height doors provide a spacious flair with french doors leading into back yard. Large 400sf under Air Florida room to be used as intended or can be easily converted into additional functions. Countless other features, bring your most discerning client to tour the property!
Agent-Owner: Marc Rudeloff - Willis, Wilson & Associates - 7460 NE 5 Ave, Miami, FL 33138 - cell (305) 798-7035
- Lot: 8,085 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,634 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 0132190040220
- Zillow Home ID: 43829854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 661 Ne 52nd Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% higher than in Miami, and 298.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 661 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$641K34--
- 661 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$803K342,634
- 661 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$661K342,475
- 651 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$505K221,694
- 675 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$760K332,611
- 680 NE 53rd St Miami, FL$561K321,955
- 670 NE 53rd St Miami, FL$903K442,996
- 5260 NE 7th Ave Miami, FL$922K333,561
- 660 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$611K221,815
- 641 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$613K422,633
- 650 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$481K211,328
- 670 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$434K------
- 670 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$763K322,140
- 640 NE 53rd St Miami, FL$723K322,709
- 640 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$351K311,457
- 631 NE 52nd Ter Miami, FL$526K331,714
- 685 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$406K221,450
- 671 NE 53rd St Miami, FL$465K221,680
- 675 NE 52nd St Miami, FL$632K222,203
- 661 NE 53rd St Miami, FL$720K442,646
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!