- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
661 W 4th St, Erie, PA 165074 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $13,300
- Exterior material: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 17040020022300
- Zillow Home ID: 52565362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 661 W 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% less than in Erie, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16507 home values.
- 409 Poplar St Erie, PA$45K211,000
- 653 W 4th St Erie, PA--311,200
- 415 Poplar St Erie, PA$74K421,800
- 411 Poplar St Erie, PA$66K422,168
- 649 W 4th St Erie, PA$53K321,546
- 419 Poplar St Erie, PA$47K411,260
- 656 W 4th St Erie, PA$57K622,056
- W 4th St Erie, PA--------
- 654 W 4th St Erie, PA$57K522,304
- Poplar St Erie, PA--------
- 648 W 4th St Erie, PA$42K411,536
- 423 Poplar St Erie, PA$57K421,888
- 418 Poplar St Erie, PA$60K521,492
- 707 W 4th St Erie, PA$39K622,032
- 414 Poplar St Erie, PA$62K522,576
- 422 Poplar St Erie, PA$55K411,612
- 427 Poplar St Erie, PA$35K321,285
- 319 Poplar St Erie, PA$36K31916
- 424 Poplar St Erie, PA$39K612,280
- 642 W 4th St Erie, PA$57K311,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.