- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6610 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 191383 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1990 for $7,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 102040500
- Zillow Home ID: 10219509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6610 N 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Oak Lane, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 44.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West Oak Lane home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Oak Lane home values.
- 6608 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,152
- 6612 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$113K311,152
- 6614 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,152
- 6606 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$109K31.51,152
- 6616 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$114K321,152
- 6604 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,152
- 6618 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,152
- 6602 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,188
- 6620 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,152
- 6600 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$138K321,546
- 6611 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$109K311,152
- 6613 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA--3--1,152
- 6609 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$109K311,152
- 6615 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA--3--1,152
- 6607 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,192
- 6622 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,152
- 6617 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,152
- 6605 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,152
- 6619 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,152
- 6603 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!