- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6610 N 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 191383 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1990 for $7,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 102040500
- Zillow Home ID: 10219509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6610 N 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Oak Lane, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% greater than in Philadelphia, and 57.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Oak Lane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Oak Lane home values.
- 6612 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,152
- 6608 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,152
- 6614 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,152
- 6606 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$118K31.51,152
- 6616 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$121K321,152
- 6604 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$83K311,152
- 6618 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,152
- 6602 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,188
- 6620 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,152
- 6600 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$106K321,546
- 6611 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,152
- 6613 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA--3--1,152
- 6609 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,152
- 6615 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA--3--1,152
- 6607 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,192
- 6622 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,152
- 6617 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$82K311,152
- 6605 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,152
- 6619 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,152
- 6603 N Opal St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.