6611 N Elizabeth St, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 2 baths, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: T2709697
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1626360000
- Zillow Home ID: 45091174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6611 N Elizabeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% higher than in Tampa, and 343.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 6609 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$139K21.51,019
- 6607 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$108K21880
- 602 E Knollwood St Tampa, FL$106K31986
- 6605 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$147K311,794
- 6703 N Elizabeth St APT 1 Tampa, FL$132K322,391
- 603 E Knollwood St Tampa, FL$135K321,144
- 603 E Knollwood St Tampa, FL$177K321,144
- 6614 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$92K211,006
- 6610 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$124K21840
- 6612 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$111K321,066
- 6608 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$117K21992
- 6700 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$142K211,360
- 6700 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$140K311,008
- 6603 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$146K311,113
- 6705 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$205K321,555
- 6610 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$73K31.51,529
- 6702 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$89K211,104
- 6606 N Taliaferro Ave Tampa, FL$181K321,512
- 6702 N Elizabeth St Tampa, FL$127K221,122
- 606 E Diana St Tampa, FL$149K211,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.