6611 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 411323201
- Zillow Home ID: 10417005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6611 Torresdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6613 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K341,600
- 6609 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA------2,400
- 6615 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K411,600
- 6617 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$104K311,600
- 6612 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,200
- 6610 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$115K31.51,200
- 6614 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$91K321,200
- 6608 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,200
- 6616 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,200
- 6619 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$107K311,600
- 6618 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,200
- 6602 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,088
- 6620 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$88K311,200
- 6621 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$110K311,600
- 6622 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,320
- 6623 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,600
- 6601 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA------2,056
- 6600 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,433
- 6624 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$90K----1,200
- 6616 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$70K321,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.