6612 Kingswood Dr, Fort Worth, TX 761334 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 03370771
- Zillow Home ID: 29144456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6612 Kingswood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 6616 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$127K322,304
- 6608 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$136K432,431
- 6615 Sabrosa Ct E Fort Worth, TX$201K432,847
- 6620 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$153K322,273
- 6604 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$160K532,547
- 6611 Sabrosa Ct E Fort Worth, TX$148K322,301
- 6609 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$159K432,413
- 6613 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$136K432,296
- 4512 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth, TX$182K432,216
- 6605 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$131K322,344
- 6621 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$128K432,282
- 6619 Sabrosa Ct E Fort Worth, TX$506K756,192
- 6607 Sabrosa Ct E Fort Worth, TX$135K322,421
- 6600 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$129K322,240
- 6624 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$205K432,423
- 6601 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$128K322,394
- 4508 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth, TX$118K321,979
- 4444 Fiesta Cir W Fort Worth, TX$128K422,149
- 4440 Fiesta Cir W Fort Worth, TX$158K322,321
- 6625 Kingswood Dr Fort Worth, TX$115K322,001
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.