- Lot: 6,655 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $121,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 066 - Roosevelt Elementary District, Elementary School \ Ed & Verma Pastor, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cesar Chavez, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Ed & Verma Pastor, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10586076
- Zillow Home ID: 55258299
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Phoenix, and 144.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|6617 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,319|
|6609 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$134K||4||2||1,511|
|6621 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$140K||4||2||1,511|
|6614 S 22nd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$131K||4||2||1,496|
|2229 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ||$132K||--||2||1,511|
|2233 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2.75||1,852|
|6610 S 22nd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,319|
|6618 S 22nd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,218|
|6701 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||3.5||2,097|
|2225 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,319|
|6622 S 22nd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$145K||4||2||1,511|
|2233 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ||$125K||4||2||--|
|2221 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ||$134K||--||2||1,511|
|6614 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$132K||3||2||1,288|
|6705 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$176K||--||4||2,155|
|6610 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$212K||4||3||2,323|
|6606 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$131K||--||--||1,288|
|6618 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$190K||--||--||2,323|
|6602 S 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||--||2,323|
|2225 W Saint Charles Ave Phoenix, AZ||$180K||4||3||2,155|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!