6613 Westover Dr, Rowlett, TX 750893 beds, 2 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 44014060080110000
- Zillow Home ID: 67954128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6613 Westover Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75089, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 31.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75089 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rowlett home values.
- 6609 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$178K322,220
- 6701 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$166K321,823
- 6614 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$180K32.52,334
- 6605 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$239K433,132
- 6702 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$201K42.52,691
- 6705 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$172K321,999
- 6610 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$164K421,923
- 6706 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$196K32.52,685
- 6702 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$179K322,406
- 6614 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$175K422,214
- 6606 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$173K422,148
- 6601 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$201K432,699
- 6709 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$172K421,942
- 6706 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$194K322,882
- 6610 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$182K42.52,686
- 6710 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$175K32.52,184
- 6710 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$194K432,954
- 6602 Amesbury Ln Rowlett, TX$161K321,827
- 6606 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$182K42.52,491
- 6513 Westover Dr Rowlett, TX$211K533,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.