- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6614 N 23rd St, Tampa, FL 336103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1514910000
- Zillow Home ID: 45084256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6614 N 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.9% lower than in Tampa, and 69.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Terrace home values.
- 6612 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$76K31.51,340
- 6618 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$131K221,239
- 6608 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$115K321,563
- 6609 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$60K21808
- 6620 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$79K21.5912
- 6611 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$152K321,429
- 6607 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$79K321,216
- 6613 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$66K21796
- 6615 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$99K321,712
- 6611 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$122K321,348
- 6615 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$62K211,132
- 6605 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$77K221,175
- 6617 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$132K321,500
- 6624 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$52K21825
- 6605 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$69K211,002
- 2203 E Minnehaha St Tampa, FL$60K321,210
- 2206 E Diana St Tampa, FL$83K41.51,377
- 6603 N 22nd St Tampa, FL$63K411,036
- 2201 E Minnehaha St Tampa, FL$102K211,185
- 6603 N 23rd St Tampa, FL$121K421,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.