- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6614 Ronda Ave, Charlotte, NC 282114 beds, 3 baths, 2,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $237,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 18928179
- Zillow Home ID: 6275699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6614 Ronda Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stonehaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Charlotte, and 8.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$241K321,897
- 6622 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$244K321,940
- 6615 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$320K432,472
- 6609 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$241K32.51,946
- 6627 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$349K432,615
- 6619 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$299K432,273
- 6628 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$231K32.51,890
- 6621 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$267K432,325
- 6527 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$296K422,626
- 6511 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$301K52.52,525
- 7034 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$229K321,514
- 6519 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$298K42.52,694
- 6627 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$274K42.52,262
- 6601 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$258K322,121
- 6501 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$297K432,471
- 6633 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$366K42.52,876
- 6601 Ciscayne Pl Charlotte, NC$324K432,328
- 6634 Ronda Ave Charlotte, NC$244K321,754
- 7014 Red Lion Rd Charlotte, NC$280K422,268
- 7211 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$194K321,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.