This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-175K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Chicago is $23,029.
Estimated value increase: $13.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Chicago is $13,002.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,123 sqft
- Multi Family
- All time views: 284
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: None
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Foundation: Concrete
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Other Information: Commuter Bus
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Appliances: None
- Appliances: None
- Type-Multi: 2 Flat
- Appliances: Stove
- 3 Br Un In Bldg (Y: Yes
- Tenant Pays - Unit 1: Electric
- Tenant Pays - Unit 2: Electric
- Tenant Pays - Unit 1: All
- Tenant Pays - Unit 2: All
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Area Amenities: Gutters
- Area Amenities: Street Lights
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Area Amenities: Sidewalks
- Age: 41-50 Years
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2106562725
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Marquette Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chicago market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% higher than in Chicago Metro, and 130% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chicago home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago Metro.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Gage Park High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
1, 9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!