- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6615 W Harwell Rd E, Laveen, AZ 853395 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,205 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Loft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,247 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30001102
- Zillow Home ID: 67782699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6615 W Harwell Road E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Phoenix, and 227.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 6619 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$235K432,911
- 6611 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$227K----2,909
- 7917 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$139K----1,666
- 6622 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$242K53.53,140
- 7921 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$130K----1,340
- 7913 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$141K321,340
- 6623 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$235K----2,909
- 6607 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$247K----2,909
- 7909 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$142K421,666
- 7925 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$144K42.51,666
- 6614 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$194K----2,074
- 6610 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$233K----2,909
- 7905 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$127K321,340
- 6618 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$266K533,192
- 7929 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$137K321,340
- 6627 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$197K422,081
- 7831 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$143K----1,666
- 6606 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$237K----2,570
- 6603 W Harwell Rd E Laveen, AZ$202K----2,081
- 7933 S Kelsie Dr Laveen, AZ$159K321,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!