6617 Flat Rock Dr, Charlotte, NC 282143 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 276 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05919189
- Zillow Home ID: 6173504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6617 Flat Rock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Toddville Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 171% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.6% higher than in Charlotte, and 620.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Toddville Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toddville Road home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,446 sqft, 50,965 sqft lot, built in 1933
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 6625 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$80K321,142
- 6611 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$77K321,104
- 6631 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$81K321,104
- 6607 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$84K321,236
- 6601 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$108K321,428
- 6701 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$141K442,477
- 1808 Still Pond Ct Charlotte, NC$124K42.52,144
- 6707 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$99K321,340
- 6612 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$87K321,142
- 1818 Still Pond Ct Charlotte, NC$91K321,196
- 6618 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$119K221,584
- 6606 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$79K321,148
- 6624 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$83K321,202
- 1611 Little Rock Rd Charlotte, NC$201K322,090
- 6600 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$79K321,209
- 1826 Still Pond Ct Charlotte, NC$84K321,120
- 6711 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,712
- 1800 Still Pond Ct Charlotte, NC$109K321,449
- 6715 Flat Rock Dr Charlotte, NC$95K321,252
- 6700 Rocklake Dr Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.