- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6617 Hampton Dr, San Jose, CA 951203 beds, 3 baths, 2,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,285,000
- Price/sqft: $525
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,449 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 58107036
- Zillow Home ID: 19764965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6617 Hampton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6605 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.27M421,949
- 6625 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M421,920
- 1237 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M32.51,851
- 1241 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M42.51,972
- 6616 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.27M42.52,021
- 6597 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.17M42.51,956
- 1233 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M32.51,838
- 1245 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.25M42.52,175
- 6604 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M321,956
- 1225 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.27M322,015
- 6632 Tam Oshanter Dr San Jose, CA$1.22M32.51,864
- 6637 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.31M43.52,593
- 6596 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.29M522,400
- 6585 Hampton Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M422,032
- 1247 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.25M32.52,004
- 1234 Silverado Dr San Jose, CA$1.21M322,030
- 1238 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.94M443,368
- 1246 Silverado Dr San Jose, CA$1.12M421,795
- 1242 Hillcrest Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M32.51,824
- 6628 Tam Oshanter Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M431,954
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.