- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 570 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,499 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $269
- MLS #: 13-5143
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Water \ Public Water, Garage \ None, Walls \ Sheetrock, Road Type \ City Street, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Drive Type \ Concrete, Road Type \ Paved Road, Interior Features \ Bonus Room, Exterior Features \ Ocean View, Exterior Features \ Outside Shower, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Beach House, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Foundation \ Pilings, Exterior Features \ Ocean Side, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Interior Features \ Great Room, Exterior Features \ Ocean Front, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Exterior Features \ Deeded Water Access, Storage \ Extra Closet, Interior Features \ Handicapped Access, Fencing \ Vinyl, Handicap Accessible \ Entrance, Heated SqFt Range \ 5000+, Handicap Accessible \ Interior, Exposure\Shade \ Southern Exposure, Map Area \ Area 3 Emerald Isle, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 256
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 630305093961000
- Zillow Home ID: 119166890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $743K-1.58M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28594 homes, this home is 697.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% higher than in Emerald Isle, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Emerald Isle.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6615 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$898K||8||4||2,992|
|6619 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$439K||4||3||1,496|
|6701 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$838K||4||3.5||2,316|
|6613 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$528K||5||3||1,806|
|5419 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$1.33M||4||5.5||4,663|
|5417 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$591K||5||4||2,150|
|100 Ebb Tide Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$554K||5||3||1,962|
|6614 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$435K||3||2||1,432|
|6703 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$1M||4||2.5||2,539|
|6611 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,366|
|6612 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$539K||3||3||1,836|
|5410 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$1.04M||6||5.5||3,267|
|6702 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$545K||4||3.5||1,963|
|6702 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$549K||4||3||1,817|
|101 Rip Tide Ct Emerald Isle, NC||$774K||4||4||3,360|
|6609 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$928K||4||2||1,432|
|102 Ebb Tide Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$450K||3||2||2,090|
|6704 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$410K||3||2||1,320|
|6707 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$1.05M||5||3.5||3,020|
|103 Ebb Tide Dr Emerald Isle, NC||$375K||3||3||1,688|
Nearby Schools in Emerald Isle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!