- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6618 Willow Rd, Everett, WA 982032 beds, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $125,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Parcel #: 00435800001500
- Zillow Home ID: 38491327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6618 Willow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In View Ridge-Madison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% less than in Everett, and 7.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help View Ridge-Madison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge-Madison home values.
- 6628 Willow Rd Everett, WA$195K311,184
- 6610 Willow Rd Everett, WA$279K322,416
- 6704 Willow Rd Everett, WA$280K532,296
- 6606 Willow Rd Everett, WA$237K31.51,696
- 6710 Willow Rd Everett, WA$162K21916
- 6604 Willow Rd Everett, WA$235K311,490
- 6619 Willow Rd Everett, WA$234K321,695
- 6724 Willow Rd Everett, WA$201K311,213
- 6611 Willow Rd Everett, WA$193K211,080
- 6625 Willow Rd Everett, WA$195K211,012
- 6520 Willow Rd Everett, WA$230K31.51,313
- 6605 Willow Rd Everett, WA$201K311,214
- 6705 Willow Rd Everett, WA$238K321,772
- 206 E Beech St Everett, WA$262K311,222
- 6617 Tyee Rd Everett, WA$201KStudio--1,400
- 6627 Tyee Rd Everett, WA$163K211,200
- 6611 Tyee Rd Everett, WA$201K311,056
- 6723 Willow Rd Everett, WA$286K31.752,184
- 6525 Willow Rd Everett, WA$215K211,155
- 6720 Willow Rd Everett, WA$250K42.51,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.