662-664 Arguello Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941183 beds, 1 bath, 1,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Family friendy, lots of restaurants, transportation is plentiful and faster than neighborhoods closer to downtown.
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Also has detached laundry room with front load washer dryer, non chip ext. paint, brand new found.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,039 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1141 023
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15084727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662-664 Arguello Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in San Francisco, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292