662 Elizabeth St, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 11/3/11: $530,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow771
- Parcel #2804 054
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15131658
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$786,617||$724K – $865K||-$4,757||$969||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,302/mo||$1.7K – $4K/mo||+$13||$4.07||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Noe Valley homes, this home is valued 43.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% less than in San Francisco, and 86% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 662 Elizabeth Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Alvarado Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Lick (James) Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.8 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005