- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
662 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 200103 beds, 3 baths, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $360,000
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 3052 0123
- Zillow Home ID: 479147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662 Irving St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% greater than in Washington, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 664 Irving St NW Washington, DC$410K32.51,071
- 666 Irving St NW Washington, DC$311K11350
- 646 Irving St NW Washington, DC$317K21.5701
- 646 Irving St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$258K11576
- 646 Irving St NW Washington, DC$281K21588
- 646 Irving St NW # 2 Washington, DC$516K21.5800
- 646 Irving St NW # 2 Washington, DC$593K--2--
- 646 Irving St NW # 5 Washington, DC$478K11700
- 646 Irving St NW # 3 Washington, DC$514K11.5800
- 646 Irving St NW # 1 Washington, DC$516K21.5800
- 646 Irving St NW # 4 Washington, DC$490K21710
- 646 Irving St NW # 2 Washington, DC$322K21.5800
- 644 Irving St NW Washington, DC$480K311,360
- 642 Irving St NW Washington, DC$484K311,560
- 651 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC$376K311,080
- 653 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC$392K311,080
- 3017 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$477K----1,176
- 3015 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$636K33--
- 3019 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC$470K----1,124
- 655 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC$399K321,064
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.