662 Madison St, Fall River, MA 027204 beds, 5 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $365,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:0S-02 B:0000 L:0023
- Zillow Home ID: 55986956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662 Madison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% lower than in Fall River, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 676 Madison St Fall River, MA$379K62.52,943
- 648 Madison St Fall River, MA$322K31.52,022
- 233 Florence St Fall River, MA$316K42.52,743
- 1119 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$456K334,290
- 1135 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$407K62.53,495
- 1101 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$347K32.52,091
- 618 Madison St Fall River, MA$540K544,364
- 645 Madison St Fall River, MA$416K53.53,415
- 614 Madison St Fall River, MA$354K73.53,665
- 663 Madison St Fall River, MA$390K42.53,525
- 222 Florence St Fall River, MA$346K43.54,026
- 1083 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$580K644,575
- 691 Madison St Fall River, MA$298K41.52,787
- 208 Florence St Fall River, MA$380K42.53,921
- 240 Florence St Fall River, MA$301K623,011
- 623 Madison St Fall River, MA$394K443,949
- 596 Madison St Fall River, MA$305K52.53,517
- 593 Madison St Fall River, MA$378K53.54,500
- 1051 Highland Ave Fall River, MA$629K545,037
- 715 Madison St Fall River, MA$353K82.54,263
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.