662 Main St UNIT 662, East Greenwich, RI 028182 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $338
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $312,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Eat-in Kitchen, Gas Heat, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Cabinets, Hardwood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk to water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:075 B:003 L:121 U:1003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 81919897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662 Main Street UNIT 662
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in East Greenwich, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 672 Main St # STR4 East Greenwich, RI$292K32.51,646
- 652 Main St UNIT 652 East Greenwich, RI$317K22.51,580
- 652 Main St # 0 East Greenwich, RI$305K22.51,580
- 672 Main St UNIT 672 East Greenwich, RI$343K32.51,490
- 662 Main St East Greenwich, RI$290K22.51,400
- 672 Main St East Greenwich, RI$292K32.51,646
- 652 Main St East Greenwich, RI$304K22.51,580
- 642 Main St UNIT 642 East Greenwich, RI$337K33.51,490
- 642 Main St East Greenwich, RI--32.5--
- 620 Main St APT 9 East Greenwich, RI$302K22.51,454
- 620 Main St UNIT 5 East Greenwich, RI$302K22.51,454
- 620 Main St APT 14 East Greenwich, RI$184K11956
- 620 Main St UNIT 6 East Greenwich, RI$302K22.51,454
- 620 Main St APT 7 East Greenwich, RI$302K22.51,454
- 16 Rocky Hollow Rd East Greenwich, RI$286K532,024
- 694 Main St East Greenwich, RI$790K------
- 68 Cliff St East Greenwich, RI$253K221,500
- 700 Main St Hope Valley, RI$228K------
- 311 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$243K31.51
- 620 Main St UNIT 2 East Greenwich, RI$295K22.51,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.