- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 7,685 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,379,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $466
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 564 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 056104180
- Zillow Home ID: 68549629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.11-1.79M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 75.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|229 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.11M||3||2.5||2,140|
|651 Potter Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.35M||4||3.25||2,700|
|225 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.37M||4||2.5||2,860|
|236 Valdez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.14M||3||3||2,300|
|663 Potter Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$961K||3||2.5||2,070|
|307 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.04M||4||3||2,370|
|232 Valdez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.3M||4||3||2,890|
|659 Potter Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$707K||3||2||1,160|
|221 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.45M||4||3||3,240|
|228 Valdez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.36M||4||3||3,200|
|232 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.02M||3||2||2,200|
|228 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.44M||5||3.5||3,340|
|220 Valdez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.36M||4||2.5||2,970|
|224 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.28M||4||3.5||2,605|
|308 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.36M||4||3||2,770|
|311 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.32M||5||2.5||2,810|
|217 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.44M||4||3||2,710|
|709 Potter Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.41M||4||3||3,246|
|220 Garcia Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$715K||--||--||--|
|216 Valdez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,180|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!