662 Sterling Ct, Dekalb, IL 601152 beds, 1.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Center unit between two quiet neighbors.
Amazing 18 foot vaulted ceiling in the living room with double windows letting in the southern light.
Top windows treated with invisible solar covering to allow light in but keep heat out in the summer and in during the winter.
Gas fireplace with a stone mantel in living room.
Laundry closet with washer and dryer on first floor.
Walk in pantry in kitchen.
Kitchen includes Fridge, gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher.
1/2 bath on main floor.
Upstairs a small loft area overlooks vaulted living room.
Master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and walk in closet and a linen closet as well.
Bathroom has shower, tub, sink, toilet, storage under sink, and a large storage closet.
Second bedroom has an amazing view of farmland with a distant view of NIU's campus to the south.
Basement has a large finished living area. Drywalled, painted, carpeted, wood trim. Fully wired for electric, TV and Cable.
Basement bathroom framed out and plumed ready for a bathroom to be installed.
Extended back yard with a burm covered in trees and lilac bushes. Beautiful farmland view behind that. No neighbors to look at behind you!
Fully maintained perennial garden and a raised vegetable garden with perennial herbs in back.
Home Owner Association (resident owned) hires out to take care of mowing and snow removal. HOA meetings happen often and board is great about taking care of community issues.
Friendly people all around the neighborhood. A good mix of people and ages.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $178,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- vaulted ceiling, fireplace with stone mantel, veggie and perennial garden, cedar deck and more!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0803476064
- Zillow Home ID: 72587283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662 Sterling Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 519.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 660 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$87K32.51,900
- 664 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$136K33.51,527
- 660 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$162K------
- 656 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$118K------
- Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$162K------
- 663 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$87K21.51,400
- 665 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$88K32.51,501
- 661 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$162K------
- 654 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$134K------
- 667 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$110K------
- 655 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$76K21.51,596
- 652 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$120K------
- 657 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$130K32.5--
- 650 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$104K------
- 655 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$98K------
- 653 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$92K22.51,743
- 3206 Sonoma Ct Dekalb, IL$113K21.51,608
- 3208 Sonoma Ct Dekalb, IL$128K331,128
- 651 Sterling Ct Dekalb, IL$104K------
- 3204 Sonoma Ct Dekalb, IL$119K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292