- Lot: 9.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 294 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,402 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $380
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: A4111272
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Location \ Wooded View, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Last Status \ Incomplete, Water View \ Pond, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Front Exposure \ Southwest, Utilities \ Well, Appliances Included \ Water FIlter Owned, Location \ Zoned for Horses, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Location \ Pasture \ Agricultural
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 320606601
- Zillow Home ID: 89871301
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $338-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34211 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Bradenton as a whole. Among 34211 homes, this home is 40.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79% lower than in Bradenton, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 34211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34211 home values.
|6621 225th St E Bradenton, FL||$449K||3||2||2,520|
|6511 225th St E Bradenton, FL||$352K||3||2.5||2,052|
|22508 67th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$434K||3||2.5||1,896|
|22803 67th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$499K||4||2||2,499|
|6620 225th St E Bradenton, FL||$559K||4||3||2,969|
|22803 67th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$439K||4||2||--|
|6610 229th St E Bradenton, FL||$365K||3||3||2,070|
|22804 67th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$453K||3||2||2,133|
|22405 66th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$440K||3||2||2,690|
|22409 68th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$477K||3||3||2,442|
|6805 225th St E Bradenton, FL||$325K||3||2||1,588|
|22506 64th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$303K||3||2||1,827|
|22905 67th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$725K||4||3||3,227|
|22310 66th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$491K||4||2.5||2,530|
|6810 229th St E Bradenton, FL||$531K||4||4||2,819|
|22410 68th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$614K||3||3||3,350|
|22208 64TH Ave E Bradenton, FL||--||--||--||--|
|22810 64th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$1.39M||6||6||5,488|
|22916 65TH Ave E Bradenton, FL||--||--||--||--|
|22103 68th Ave E Bradenton, FL||$679K||5||4.5||4,000|
Nearby Schools in Bradenton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!