- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6621 King Fisher Ct, Appleton, NY 140081.15 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot depth: 332
- Lot width: 151
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $89,900
- Parcel #: 2928000060040001017000
- Zillow Home ID: 98148357
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6621 King Fisher Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of Newfane, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 250% higher than in Buffalo Metro, and 18.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Town of Newfane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Newfane home values.
- 6625 King Fisher Ct Appleton, NY$343K322,405
- 6617 King Fisher Ct Appleton, NY$329K332,021
- 6631 King Fisher Ct Appleton, NY$458K32.52,840
- 6607 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$58K411,440
- 6616 King Fisher Ct Appleton, NY--Studio----
- 6622 King Fisher Ct Appleton, NY$263K32.52,049
- 6597 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$70K311,228
- 6623 Hummingbird Ln Appleton, NY$286K432,294
- 6613 Hummingbird Ln Appleton, NY$313K42.52,850
- 6627 Hummingbird Ln Appleton, NY$389K443,797
- 6565 Lake Rd Appleton, NY--------
- 6615 Lake Rd Appleton, NY$98K412,336
- 6583 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$134K211,181
- 6561 E Lake Rd N Newfane, NY--------
- 6595 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$57K311,014
- 6601 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$62K31.51,200
- 6620 Lake Rd Appleton, NY$73K31.51,585
- 6581 Lake Rd Appleton, NY$86K421,904
- 6551 E Lake Rd Newfane, NY--------
- 6603 E Lake Rd Youngstown, NY$55K30.5840
Nearby Schools in Town of Newfane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292