6622 Tamarind Dr, Bedford Heights, OH 441463 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $36,799
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 3620386
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 79227049
- Zillow Home ID: 33712044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6622 Tamarind Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% lower than in Bedford Heights, and 158.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- 6628 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH$99K31.51,370
- 6616 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$103K31.51,250
- 6634 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH$103K31.51,250
- 6610 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$101K31.51,250
- 6640 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH$102K311,040
- 6604 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH$93K311,040
- 6621 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH$104K421,630
- 6627 Basswood Dr Bedford, OH$104K31.51,716
- 6615 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH$100K31.51,256
- 6633 Basswood Dr Bedford, OH$94K31.51,440
- 6609 Basswood Dr Bedford Heights, OH$104K31.51,620
- 6646 Tamarind Dr Bedford Heights, OH$97K321,250
- 6598 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$109K31.51,550
- 6621 Tamarind Dr Bedford Heights, OH$100K31.51,368
- 6639 Basswood Dr Bedford Heights, OH$103K31.51,320
- 6615 Tamarind Dr Bedford, OH$78K31.51,228
- 6603 Basswood Dr Bedford Hts, OH$102K41.51,372
- 6627 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$92K31.51,228
- 6633 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$90K31.51,346
- 6652 Tamarind Dr Bedford Hts, OH$162K43.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.