- Lot: 7,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 14,051 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Partial, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Location \ River/Stream/Lake, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 07119113000
- Zillow Home ID: 16152490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-505K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95018 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Felton as a whole. Among 95018 homes, this home is valued 28% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% greater than in Felton, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Felton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95018 home values.
|6627 Cooper St Felton, CA||$320K||1||1||580|
|393 Fall Creek Dr Felton, CA||$440K||2||1||940|
|270 Farmer St Felton, CA||$418K||2||2||1,014|
|272 Farmer St Felton, CA||$930K||2||3.5||3,433|
|6619 Cooper St Felton, CA||$697K||3||2||1,848|
|6621 Cooper St Felton, CA||$689K||4||2||2,179|
|274 Farmer St Felton, CA||$579K||3||2||1,680|
|373 Fall Creek Dr Felton, CA||$424K||3||2||855|
|217 Clearview Pl Felton, CA||$525K||2||1.5||1,493|
|264 Farmer St Felton, CA||$410K||2||1||941|
|252 Farmer St Felton, CA||$472K||3||2||1,134|
|441 Fall Creek Dr Felton, CA||$475K||2||1.5||1,100|
|221 Clearview Pl Felton, CA||$436K||2||1||989|
|296 Farmer St Felton, CA||$500K||3||2||1,264|
|484 Fall Creek Ter Felton, CA||$407K||2||1||1,018|
|351 Fall Creek Dr Felton, CA||$381K||2||1||704|
|498 Fall Creek Ter Felton, CA||$472K||3||2||1,200|
|228 Farmer St Felton, CA||$688K||3||2||2,416|
|455 Fall Creek Dr Felton, CA||$508K||3||2||1,277|
|430 Fall Creek Ter Felton, CA||$769K||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Felton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!