6625 Thornton Palms Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $587,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0339761972
- Zillow Home ID: 82054253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6625 Thornton Palms Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% less than in Tampa, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 6623 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$421K43.53,581
- 6627 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$486K543,863
- 6629 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$398K43.54,100
- 6624 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$397K543,972
- 6629 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$444K53.54,081
- 16105 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$281K32.52,065
- 16107 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$215K321,659
- 6621 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$391K432,901
- 6624 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$466K543,972
- 6622 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$422K543,377
- 6626 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$335K432,863
- 6619 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$349K433,744
- 16103 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$239K321,857
- 6631 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$440K432,901
- 16106 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$234K321,857
- 6618 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$429K533,579
- 6618 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$390K533,600
- 6617 Thornton Palms Dr Tampa, FL$410K433,112
- 16104 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$236K321,659
- 16101 Cadbury Ct Tampa, FL$245K322,039
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.