6627 Willow Break Dr, Memphis, TN 381354 beds, 3 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $185,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: B0157W G00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42301468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6627 Willow Break Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% greater than in Bartlett, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,497 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 6635 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$171K432,458
- 6619 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$153K321,814
- 6630 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$167K422,369
- 6620 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$190K432,734
- 6613 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$166K321,975
- 6643 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$168K32.52,012
- 3527 Glen Trace Cv Bartlett, TN$219K432,744
- 6640 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$165K322,350
- 6612 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$173K432,404
- 6607 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$180K42.52,600
- 3551 Rock Garden Cv Memphis, TN$214K432,674
- 6648 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$215K432,672
- 3521 Glen Trace Cv Memphis, TN$172K322,191
- 3550 Rock Garden Cv Memphis, TN$155K421,834
- 6604 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$163K42.52,644
- 3557 Rock Garden Cv Bartlett, TN$226K432,593
- 6656 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$167K421,991
- 6599 Willow Break Dr Memphis, TN$170K322,208
- 3559 Oak Limb Cv Bartlett, TN$173K422,391
- 6671 Willow Break Dr Bartlett, TN$168K322,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.