6628 Chase Way, San Diego, CA 921303 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
family room w/ fireplace, beautiful kitchen w/ granite counters & hardwood flooring, soaking tub & walk-in closet in master bath,
custom decor throughout, private backyard, great curb appeal!
- Single Family
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $327
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3051205900
- Zillow Home ID: 69022147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6628 Chase Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carmel Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% less than in San Diego, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
- 6624 Chase Way San Diego, CA$733K432,007
- 6654 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$713K32.51,615
- 6658 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$727K32.51,712
- 6620 Chase Way San Diego, CA$730K32.51,712
- 6627 Chase Way San Diego, CA$740K32.51,712
- 6631 Chase Way San Diego, CA$725K32.51,615
- 6623 Chase Way San Diego, CA$732K331,781
- 6616 Chase Way San Diego, CA$723K331,615
- 6633 Chase Way San Diego, CA$700K------
- 6619 Chase Way San Diego, CA$785K432,007
- 6640 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$875K42.52,007
- 6628 Foxtail Way San Diego, CA$1.19M442,191
- 13585 Lavender Way San Diego, CA$704K------
- 6659 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$926K43.52,191
- 6655 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$749K42.52,007
- 13583 Lavender Way San Diego, CA$735K331,615
- 6663 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$712K32.51,615
- 6651 Rancho Del Acacia Way San Diego, CA$751K331,781
- 13595 Lavender Way San Diego, CA$878K442,191
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!