6628 Vallendar Cv, Bartlett, TN 381354 beds, 3 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $155,700
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 9932157
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: B0148C I00037
- Zillow Home ID: 42292501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6628 Vallendar Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.9% greater than in Bartlett, and 80.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6631 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$200K422,400
- 6632 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$181K42.52,271
- 6616 Carriage Glen Dr Memphis, TN$175K422,356
- 6609 Carriage Glen Dr Memphis, TN$154K421,959
- 6635 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$179K322,415
- 6636 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$164K322,013
- 3830 N Bluff Pt Bartlett, TN$134K321,577
- 6610 Carriage Glen Dr Bartlett, TN$187K432,431
- 6633 Booth Forrest Cv Bartlett, TN$186K432,565
- 3824 N Bluff Pt Memphis, TN$154K432,411
- 6629 Booth Forrest Cv Bartlett, TN$186K42.52,391
- 6642 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$171K322,304
- 6643 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$151K321,938
- 6603 Carriage Glen Dr Bartlett, TN$149K42.51,998
- 6639 Booth Forrest Cv Bartlett, TN$199K432,577
- 6604 Carriage Glen Dr Bartlett, TN$189K422,548
- 6611 Silverbriar Ct Memphis, TN$157K322,168
- 3834 N Bluff Pt Bartlett, TN$145K321,600
- 3829 N Bluff Pt Memphis, TN$149K421,957
- 6650 Vallendar Cv Bartlett, TN$182K32.52,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.