662B Ingham Ct, Manchester, NJ 087592 beds, 2 baths, 1,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful park setting with 9 hole golf course. Clubhouse with pool and many amenities to enjoy. Low taxes with very economical living.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1900038 4900662 02
- Zillow Home ID: 39667337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 662B Ingham Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08759, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% less than in Manchester, and 42.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08759 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08759 home values.
- 662C Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$78K------
- 662A Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$105K----1,381
- 664B Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$111K221,139
- 663A Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$97K221,468
- 663B Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$117K------
- 661B Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$95K------
- 665A Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$100K------
- 660A Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$76K------
- 665B Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$126K------
- 664A Ingham Ct Manchester, NJ$101K221,139
- 661A Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$120K------
- 660B Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$107K----1,243
- 660C Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$69K21975
- 658 Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$130K221,381
- 666B Farrington Ct Manchester, NJ$97K------
- 658A Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$125K------
- 660C Pulham Ct # C Manchester, NJ$135K21--
- 658B Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$113K221,381
- 666A Farrington Ct Manchester, NJ$88K21976
- 659B Pulham Ct Manchester, NJ$108K221,243
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.