663 N Sangamon St # 5S, Chicago, IL 606422 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
On the west bank of the Chicago River's South Branch is the area known as River West. It is part of the West Loop community. Bordered by Division, Grand, and the Kennedy Expressway (Routes 90/94), it rubs elbows with trendy Wicker Park and artistic River North.
Once a thriving market area, River West still boasts many charming traditional family-owned restaurants, bakeries, and flower and produce stands. Today, it is being rediscovered by a new generation of city-dwellers.
What to do in River West
As Wicker Park, River North, Little Italy, Greek Town and the Loop are all just a few blocks away River West residents enjoy unparalleled access to some of the most exciting neighborhoods and districts in Chicago.
On its own, it has many of the city's finer restaurants and cafés, particularly along Randolph Street where many old warehouses and markets have been transformed into premier dining destinations. River West is a place where art galleries live inside converted loft spaces, and many performance artists promote and teach their trades in unexpectedly large studios.
Plus, River West boasts the United Center stadium, home of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks and a venue for some of the world's most popular musicians and entertainers. Television diva Oprah Winfrey chose River West as the home for her Harpo Studios.
River West's Distinctive Housing
Considered a less expensive option to River North, River West offers dozens of new office and residential loft conversions, many renovated two- and three-flats, newly constructed townhomes, and brand-new loft communities rising from old warehouses and factories.
- Lot: 2,050 sqft
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $449,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111723014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 663 N Sangamon Street # 5S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In River West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.5% lower than in Chicago, and 201.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help River West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River West home values.
- 674 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL$173K------
- 925 W Huron St APT 1 Chicago, IL$742K211,275
- 925 W Huron St APT 104 Chicago, IL$601K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 319 Chicago, IL$602K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 109 Chicago, IL$319K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 9 Chicago, IL$257K11900
- 925 W Huron St APT 423 Chicago, IL$280K11850
- 925 W Huron St APT 105 Chicago, IL$1.39M211,050
- 925 W Huron St APT 208 Chicago, IL$608K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 615 Chicago, IL$608K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 202 Chicago, IL$740K211,275
- 925 W Huron St APT 411 Chicago, IL$1.38M211,050
- 925 W Huron St APT 617 Chicago, IL$574KStudio1550
- 925 W Huron St APT 413 Chicago, IL$322K11850
- 925 W Huron St APT 309 Chicago, IL$319K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 513 Chicago, IL$712K11--
- 925 W Huron St APT 404 Chicago, IL$321K11750
- 925 W Huron St APT 510 Chicago, IL$618K11850
- 925 W Huron St APT 12 Chicago, IL$261K211,015
- 925 W Huron St APT 2 Chicago, IL$170K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!