663 N Sangamon St# 5S, Chicago, IL 60642
Sold on 9/12/13: $449,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:2,000 sq ft
- Lot:2,050 sqft
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $449,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
On the west bank of the Chicago River's South Branch is the area known as River West. It is part of the West Loop community. Bordered by Division, Grand, and the Kennedy Expressway (Routes 90/94), it rubs elbows with trendy Wicker Park and artistic River North.
Once a thriving market area, River West still boasts many charming traditional family-owned restaurants, bakeries, and flower and produce stands. Today, it is being rediscovered by a new generation of city-dwellers.
What to do in River West
As Wicker Park, River North, Little Italy, Greek Town and the Loop are all just a few blocks away River West residents enjoy unparalleled access to some of the most exciting neighborhoods and districts in Chicago.
On its own, it has many of the city's finer restaurants and cafés, particularly along Randolph Street where many old warehouses and markets have been transformed into premier dining destinations. River West is a place where art galleries live inside converted loft spaces, and many performance artists promote and teach their trades in unexpectedly large studios.
Plus, River West boasts the United Center stadium, home of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks and a venue for some of the world's most popular musicians and entertainers. Television diva Oprah Winfrey chose River West as the home for her Harpo Studios.
River West's Distinctive Housing
Considered a less expensive option to River North, River West offers dozens of new office and residential loft conversions, many renovated two- and three-flats, newly constructed townhomes, and brand-new loft communities rising from old warehouses and factories.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow224
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameRIVER WEST
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count9
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2111723014
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 663 N Sangamon Street # 5S
Learn more about forecast calculations or River West home values.
- 674 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL$170K------
- 674 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL$171K------
- 674 N Sangamon St Chicago, IL$167K------
- 925 W Huron St APT 223 Chicago, IL$232K11.0850
- 925 W Huron St APT 505 Chicago, IL$318K21.01,050
- 925 W Huron St APT 606 Chicago, IL$482K11.0850
- 925 W Huron St APT 212 Chicago, IL$232K11.0680
- 925 W Huron St APT 524 Chicago, IL$243K11.0750
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292