663 Ridgeway Ave, Rochester, NY 146154 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 26140009040000030120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30849193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 663 Ridgeway Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maplewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Rochester, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maplewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maplewood home values.
- 657 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$56K21900
- 671 Ridgeway Ave # F Rochester, NY$51K321,180
- 677 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$84K632,384
- 651 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$56K321,496
- 826-828 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$152K834,336
- 822 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$49K311,366
- 834 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$45K211,134
- 816 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$49K311,362
- 683 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$63K312,040
- 645 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$73K322,340
- 842 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$56K31.51,300
- 662 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$47K211,114
- 666 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$43K211,070
- 812 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$69K311,298
- 656 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$68K422,096
- 670 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$54K21839
- 808 Flower City Park Rochester, NY$76K311,598
- 650 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$54K311,312
- 678 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$45K311,034
- 639 Ridgeway Ave Rochester, NY$47K411,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.