6630 E Lafayette Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 852514 beds, 4 baths, 3,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,585 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $937,500
- Price/sqft: $242
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,869 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17347062B
- Zillow Home ID: 7845930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6630 E Lafayette Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% greater than in Scottsdale, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
- 6622 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$810K--3.52,460
- 4117 N 66th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$875K432,900
- 6640 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$645K321,933
- 6654 E Calle Redondo Scottsdale, AZ$811K--2.52,459
- 6629 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$1.11M453,751
- 4123 N 66th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$605K322,300
- 6614 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$693K432,140
- 4116 N 66th Pl Scottsdale, AZ----22,518
- 6672 E Calle Redondo Scottsdale, AZ$770K--32,622
- 6615 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$891K--32,529
- 6634 E Calle Redondo Scottsdale, AZ$687K422,522
- 4124 N 66th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$615K--22,146
- 6701 E Calle Redondo Scottsdale, AZ$899K----2,426
- 6629 E Monterosa St Scottsdale, AZ$909K4--2,765
- 6635 E Monterosa St Scottsdale, AZ$429K--21,821
- 6680 E Calle Redondo Scottsdale, AZ$627K322,200
- 6602 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$777K--22,244
- 6649 E Lafayette Blvd Scottsdale, AZ$953K--3.52,596
- 4111 N 66th St Scottsdale, AZ$597K--21,635
- 4132 N 66th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$544K--21,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.