6631 Dwightware Blvd, Charlotte, NC 282274 beds, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 1986 for $74,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 10930143
- Zillow Home ID: 6212221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6631 Dwightware Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Becton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.5% greater than in Charlotte, and 566.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Becton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Becton Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,770 sqft, 21,344 sqft lot, built in 1971
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 6627 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$154K421,856
- 6701 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$117K321,643
- 6623 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$126K321,600
- 9008 Gladden Ct Charlotte, NC$80K321,206
- 9002 Gladden Ct Charlotte, NC$81K321,206
- 9016 Gladden Ct Charlotte, NC$143K442,348
- 6619 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$123K321,546
- 9100 Darius Ct Charlotte, NC$108K321,542
- 6630 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$100K32.51,261
- 6820 Ledgestone Pl Charlotte, NC$195K221,273
- 8007 Sultana Cir Charlotte, NC$95K2--1,600
- Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$102K321,261
- 9101 Darius Ct Charlotte, NC$112K321,608
- 9000 Gladden Ct Charlotte, NC$79K321,206
- 6609 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$80K321,456
- 6624 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$121K321,435
- 6618 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$97K31.51,272
- 6826 Ledgestone Pl Charlotte, NC$150K22--
- 6817 Ledgestone Pl Charlotte, NC$91K221,320
- 6839 Ledgestone Pl Charlotte, NC$200K221,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!