6631 Tamiami Canal Rd, Miami, FL 331264 beds, 2 baths, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1973 for $40,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0140010210320
- Zillow Home ID: 43836010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6631 Tamiami Canal Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flagami market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Miami, and 141.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 6621 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$182K211,112
- 301 NW 67th Ave Miami, FL$234K321,391
- 6611 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$207K311,389
- 6601 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$206K211,390
- 6624 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$325K532,500
- 6608 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$265K321,510
- Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$173K32898
- 6541 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$224K321,516
- 6660 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$207K221,343
- 230 NW 66th Ave Miami, FL$291K321,820
- 6715 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$306K322,474
- 6531 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$208K311,335
- 6540 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$212K321,490
- 220 NW 66th Ave Miami, FL$242K321,550
- 6700 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$273K321,658
- 6725 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$183K211,133
- 215 NW 67th Ave Miami, FL$180K211,085
- 241 NW 66th Ave Miami, FL$214K111,869
- 6521 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$188K311,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.