6632 Shadyview Dr, Antioch, TN 370133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 176050A08000CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41205193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6632 Shadyview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hickory Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Nashville, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Woods home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Woods home values.
- 6636 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$125K321,228
- 6628 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$136K32.51,850
- 6640 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$132K321,623
- 6624 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$117K321,209
- 6620 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$122K321,253
- 6644 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$139K331,829
- 6629 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$134K321,688
- 6625 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$138K321,728
- 6616 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$162K432,019
- 6645 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$134K321,539
- 6633 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$119K321,233
- 6621 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$124K321,229
- 6637 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$140K321,808
- 6612 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$131K321,620
- 6641 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$141K32.51,818
- 6617 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$151K431,890
- 6608 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$121K321,209
- 6613 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$167K322,015
- 6609 Shadyview Dr Antioch, TN$163K322,015
- 6248 Rocky Top Dr Antioch, TN$147K321,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.