6633 Christiansted Ln, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 2,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The second bath has been remodeled with new everything: Vanity, mirror, light fixtures, toilet and flooring.
This home has many easily accessed storage areas including a 400" floored attic storage.
All the bedrooms are on the main floor, the master suite includes:
Baye window office, bedroom with vaulted ceilings , large bathroom, walk-in closet.
The main living room is huge with very high ceiling.
The kitchen is the gem of the house, it is nicely designed with lots of room and storage.
Bedroom 2 & 3 are located on the other side of the house providing privacy for the master suite.
The front loan is equipped with automatic irrigation system that renders the yard picture perfect all summer long.
A private garden is located behind the home, with a nice wooded area and evergreens planted for convenience.
A kids activity center is nestled in the corner of the back yard.
The best elementary school in Nashville.
Easy access to highways, malls and parks.
The home is move in ready.
We are the only owners and have loved this home for 13 years. Now, it is ready to be yours.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 276 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $240,591
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 1572413
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 542 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 172100B00900CO
- Zillow Home ID: 50881609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6633 Christiansted Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Nashville, and 19.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 6629 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$326K322,400
- 6637 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$295K322,039
- Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN--------
- 6625 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$360K42.53,081
- 6641 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$366K432,823
- 6624 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$328K42.52,501
- 6628 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$378K443,052
- 6621 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$320K42.52,729
- 6645 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$319K322,347
- 5061 Marc Dr Nashville, TN$325K422,666
- 6620 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$331K432,610
- 6632 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$345K32.52,681
- 6617 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$324K322,400
- 5065 Marc Dr Nashville, TN$284K321,864
- 6616 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$324K422,377
- 105 Osprey Ct Nashville, TN$377K433,193
- 5057 Marc Dr Nashville, TN$300K422,037
- 104 Osprey Ct Nashville, TN$311K322,203
- 6613 Christiansted Ln Nashville, TN$309K322,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.