- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6634 Eastern Ave NW, Washington, DC 200124 beds, 4 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $659,990
- Price/sqft: $200
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: PAR 01160034
- Zillow Home ID: 530401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6634 Eastern Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riggs Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Riggs Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riggs Park home values.
- 6630 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$369K21767
- 6638 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$661K421,630
- 6628 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$417K321,170
- 6644 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$504K311,110
- 6622 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$482K41.51,638
- 6627 Harlan Pl NW Washington, DC$451K21816
- 6625 Harlan Pl NW Washington, DC$595K62850
- 6618 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$462K411,710
- 6721 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$575K--31,668
- 6725 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$466K--11,153
- 6717 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$562K--31,668
- 6729 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$543K--21,488
- 25 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$440K31.5927
- 6648 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$454K431,240
- 6713 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$481K--21,094
- 6629 Harlan Pl NW Washington, DC$478K21864
- 6733 Eastern Ave Takoma Park, MD$495K--2.51,176
- 15 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$429K22989
- 6614 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$487K311,710
- 6631 Harlan Pl NW Washington, DC$540K421,839
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.