- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6634 Greenridge Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462784 beds, 4 baths, 5,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Finished basement, 1746 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 692 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 490414103022000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1206838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6634 Greenridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
- 6628 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$453K555,833
- 6640 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$383K443,333
- 8715 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$603K455,016
- 8709 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$582K554,318
- 6633 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$532K53.53,841
- 6622 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$373K42.53,451
- 8703 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$573K434,770
- 8814 Worthington Ct Indianapolis, IN$569K53.53,491
- 8721 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$462K43.53,631
- Common Property IN$233K------
- 6625 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$373K444,228
- 8820 Worthington Ct Indianapolis, IN$421K43.53,860
- 8808 Worthington Ct Indianapolis, IN$561K42.53,051
- 8805 Waterside Dr Indianapolis, IN$538K555,820
- 6616 Greenridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$510K42.54,250
- 6714 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$612K456,099
- 6717 Waterside Ct Indianapolis, IN$571K43.56,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!