6634 N Oberlin St, Portland, OR 972031 bed, 1 bath, 520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $562,500
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: R227671
- Zillow Home ID: 53920588
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6634 N Oberlin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 278.6% higher than in Portland, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Park home values.
- 7319 N Macrum Ave UNIT A Portland, OR$370K12.52,050
- 7307 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$265K221,232
- 7331 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$271K211,026
- 7245 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$268K21.51,248
- 7233 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$258K211,064
- 7341 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$246K311,250
- 6633 N Oberlin St Portland, OR$904K--33,432
- 6612 N Oberlin St Portland, OR$311K--2.51,488
- 7223 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$248K211,060
- C/ Oberlin & N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$258K------
- 7235 N Minerva Ave Portland, OR--------
- 7215 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$371K221,745
- 6623 N Syracuse St Portland, OR$228K21960
- 6631 N Syracuse St Portland, OR--211,050
- 7203 N Macrum Ave Portland, OR$256K211,060
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292