6635 Solano Dr, Riverside, CA 925094 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $395,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Parcel #: 177362014
- Zillow Home ID: 17824099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6635 Solano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.5% lower than in Sunnyslope, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92509 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyslope.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92509 home values.
- 6645 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$275K321,498
- 6625 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$300K421,648
- 3210 Everlee Ct Riverside, CA$288K421,552
- 6655 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$273K421,552
- 6615 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$277K321,498
- 6632 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$275K231,498
- 6654 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$291K421,648
- 6677 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$287K421,648
- 3211 Everlee Ct Riverside, CA$266K31.751,344
- 6605 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$279K421,552
- 6696 Lassitter Rd Riverside, CA$297K421,608
- 6676 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$271K421,552
- 6654 Lassitter Rd Riverside, CA$290K321,485
- 6610 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$327K3--1,344
- 6626 Lassitter Rd Riverside, CA$274K31.751,324
- 6716 Lassitter Rd Riverside, CA$284K421,534
- 6699 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$247K31.751,344
- 3285 Felisa Ct Riverside, CA$292K321,498
- 3227 Everlee Ct Riverside, CA$292K421,648
- 6698 Solano Dr Riverside, CA$248K31.751,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.