6639 Manassas Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462413 beds, 2 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 491214108041000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1314926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6639 Manassas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 204.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46241 home values.
- 6643 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K31.51,116
- 6635 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$73K----1,064
- 6631 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$81K321,296
- 1239 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,260
- 6642 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K321,213
- 6646 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K----1,371
- 6638 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN$77K211,760
- 6627 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K----1,116
- Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K----1,343
- 6634 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K--11,420
- 1249 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K----1,464
- 6640 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K----1,262
- 6636 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K431,800
- 6644 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K--11,242
- 6632 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$83K321,262
- 6630 Sunbury Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,064
- 1230 Amelia Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K----1,179
- 6628 Manassas Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K--11,548
- 1220 Cheshire Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K----1,343
- 1242 Amelia Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.